Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Go to this store!!!

So like I've mentioned, I have been all about Venice recently. While down there yesterday I popped into the most amazing gem of a vintage store VENICE VINTAGE PARADISE (310-452-0733). Located at 1144 Abbot Kinney, in the heart of Venice CA, this store is a small shop but don't let the size fool you. While they have fewer items, this vintage heaven has the right (thoughtfully bought) pieces in pristine condition. If that isn't enough, the lovely store owner Jeanie Reynolds is nothing but sweet complementary energy (hard to find with most vintage sellers).

So what did I buy???

As I mentioned a couple posts ago I have been obsessed with all things soft beachy and desaturated. So in that mood I raped VENICE VINTAGE PARADISE of all of their vintage lingerie to wear as boho rock clothing of course!!! Below are some images from the internet I found to give you an idea the type of pieces I found at VVP.

xoxoivystyle




No comments:

Post a Comment